Negotiate better event contracts
Our 3-hour webinar training program gives event planners the skills, knowledge and confidence to start negotiating better event contracts immediately.
Why Attend the Webinar Training Program
- Reduce your financial risk. Most venue contracts contain $25,000 – $100,000 of unnecessary risk. Your next contract doesn’t have to!
- Negotiate better terms for your event. Learn which clauses venues can negotiate and tactics for negotiating each.
- Sleep easy at night knowing exactly what will happen to you and your event when something goes wrong.
What You’ll Learn
- How to explain, defend and negotiate the 3 key clauses that protect your event financially and logistically: Indemnification, Cancellation and Force Majeure
- Little-known clauses and industry best practices such as Codependency and Third-Party Suppliers. Small changes here can make a big difference to your event’s success.
- What it means to negotiate from a position of Profit Replacement – and how that affects your bottom line.
February 2018 Webinar Series
- Tues, Feb 13 – Module 1: Indemnification, Termination and 3 Industry Best Practices
- Wed, Feb 14 – Module 2: Cancellation and “Lost Profit” vs “Lost Revenue”
- Thurs, Feb 15 – Module 3: Third Party Suppliers, Construction and Renovation and Cautionary Keywords
10 – 11 am Eastern
Can’t wait for the next webinar series?
Order your own copy of the webinar training program “Venue Contracts: Navigating the Legalese”. The training program includes:
- Module 1: Indemnification, Force Majeure and 3 Industry Best Practices (1-hour video and handout)
- Module 2: Cancellation and “Lost Profit” vs “Lost Revenue” (1-hour video and handout)
- Module 3: Third Party Suppliers, Construction and Renovation and Cautionary Keywords (1-hour video and handout)
Cost: $197 (CDN) plus tax